NBC (Narrative Building Centre) - 21 Oct
1.Prime Minister Imran Khan to inaugurate 1320 MW Hub Coal Power Plant today.
2. Planning Commision approved 9 projects of Rs 40 billion.
3. Govt to allow complete ownership for foreign firms investing in Special Economic Zones under CPEC.
4.PMDC stands dissolved,new body to be formed under Pakistan Medical Commission for better regulation & reforms in health sector.
5. New Electric Transmission Line approved from Guddu to Muzzafargarh.
6. Bloomberg ranks in Pakistan Top 20 Countries to Dominate Global Growth in 2024.
7. IMF Director Middle East & Central Asia Jihad Azour lauds Pakistan's Reform Agenda for macroeconomic stability.
8. KP 1122 rescue Service will be more accessible with advance technology in partnership with Careem.
9. Cross border traveling activities between Iran & Pakistan resumed on Sunday.
NBC (Narrative Building Centre) - 20 Oct
1. Prime Minister Imran Khan lauds the finance team for “turning the national economy around within a year”.
2. PM Imran Khan to inaugurate Kartarpur Corridor in November.
3. Mufti Naeem, Custodian of Jama-e-Banoriya opposes JUI-F March against the Government.
4. Pakistan to initiate joint Research & Development Projects for Solar and Biotechnology with Chinese Companies.
5. Chinese Investors to invest $5 Billion in Special Economic Zones in next 5 Years.
6. KPK all set to host 33rd National Games in November to be held in Peshawar from 09 Nov to 15 Nov.
7. IMF has commended Pakistan for its progress towards achieving economic stability, alongside appreciating the commitment of Prime Minister.
8. Food group imports during the 1st quarter of Year Jul-Sep decrease by 24.7% whereas exports increase by 13.98% comparing to corresponding period of last year.
9.Punjab Government keen to address the grievances of the Healthcare Professionals,forms a Committee consisted of Senior Doctors.
10. Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme Ballotting Process completed in Okara after Lodhran
11. PM Imran Khan while taking strict notice of rising inflation has directed authorities to take steps to bring down the price of flour, cooking oil & sugar.
12. Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has established Regional Sales Tax Monitoring Cell (RSTMC) to identify the cases of fake transactions & sales suppression.
NBC (Narrative Building Centre) - 19 Oct
1. Govt Drive against Benami property - Only in Multan,Rs 31 Billion
Benami property identified.
2. Pakistan has made enough progress on global laundering and counter-
terrorism financing standards to escape being placed on a blacklist by FATF.
3. Prime Minister's "Kamyab Jawan Programme" gets an overwhelming response by the youth as more than 50,000 applications have been recieved within 12 hours of it's launch.
4. Current Account Deficit shrinks 64% Quartly basis and 57.5% month-on-month compared to same period last year.
5. UAE offers Pakistan access to its labour market database to help boost exports.
6. Kuwait to sign MoU to import Pakistan’s manpower in fields including health,
education, agriculture and construction.
7. $1.2b penalty in Karkey case likely to be waived
8. Pakistan to engage backdoor diplomacy to avert paying $6.2 Billion fine in reko diq case.
NBC (Narrative Building Centre) - 18 Oct
1- PM launched First Phase of "Kamyab Jawan Program with Rs 100 Billion allocated out of which Rs 25 Billion allocated for Women"
2- FBR launches Urdu Version of its website for better understanding for public.
3.UBL profit increased 46% of Rs. 14.220 Billion period ended Sep 30,2019,MCB profits surge 14pc to Rs16.29bn.
4- Ministry of Planning, Development and Reform authorises release of more than Rs160.586 billion for various ongoing new social sector uplift projects under PSDP 2019/20 against Total allocation of Rs. 701 Billion
5- Foreign Direct Investment during Sep 19 at 26 months high at $385 Million.
6- SBP reserves increase $56m to reach total forex reserves of 15.142 Billion $.
7- PPP after losing its stronghold Lyari Karachi in 2018 elections, now lost its stronghold in Larkana. GDA's candidate wins with the support of PTI at Larkana.
8. IMF showed satisfaction over 35% decrease in trade deficit.
NBC (Narrative Building Centre) Daily Report - 17 Oct.
1. PM to launch Kamyab Jawan Program Today.
2. The Global Competitiveness Report 2019 of the World Economic Forum ranked
Pakistan as the 52 most dynamic economy in the world.
3. Investment in Government Securities sets a new record, crosses Rs10
4. Pakistan, Egypt form a joint working group on trade.
5. PTCL posts double-digit growth in net profit.
6. $14.5 billion worth Saudi projects underway in Pakistan.
7. KP Police deployed across the newly merged tribal districts while judges have also been posted in the tribal districts.
8. Pakistan Oilfields Limited (POL) posted a 9% higher profit at Rs3.88 billion for the quarter
September 30, 2019.
9. IMF predicts Economic Turn Around from Pakistan 2020.
10. Pak Rupee shows a steady Trend against US Dollar.
NBC (Narrative Building Centre) Daily Report - 16 Oct.
1. Hong Kong based port operator group Hutchison Port Holdings announced a an investment of $240 million in Pakistan.
2. State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has prepared a legal framework to eliminate misusage of foreign exchange.
3. Climate Change Ministry has prepared Electric Vehicle Policy to reduce air pollution.
4. Green Vision for Islamabad Capital has been approved by the Federal Cabinet.
5. FBR has prepared ordinance against benami [undisclosed] properties.
6. Weekly inflation falls by 0.44 %.
7. China - Pakistan Free Trade Agreement –II (CPFTA-II) To be Operational From December 1, 2019.
8. State Bank Of Pakistan moves to curb trade related Money Laundering (ML)/ Terrorist Financing (TF), issues“Framework for Managing Risks of Trade Based Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing"
NBC - Punjab Education Teachers Reforms.
• Male teachers will only be transferred in boys school
• Female teachers will only be transferred in girls school
• Teachers will submit online objections within a week of receiving their orders
• Female teachers will be adjusted within 10 kilometers of residence.
• Male teachers will be adjusted within 15 kilometers of their residence .
• Minimum 3 teachers must be in a Primary School
• If student count will be 81 to 130, there must be 4 teachers in Primary School
• If student count will be 131 to 180, there must be 5 teachers in Primary School
• If student count will be 181 to 230, there must be 6 teachers in Primary School
• If student count will be 231 to 280, there must be 7 teachers in Primary School
• If student count will be 281 to 330, there must be 8 teachers in Primary School
NBC (Narrative Building Centre) Daily Report - 15 Oct.
1. 1262 Acres of land was recovered from illegal possession in the last one year. Evacuee Trust Report.
2. Life-saving drugs availability & reduction in its prices will be ensured according to the cabinet meeting decision.
3. Govt approved First Real Estate Regulatory Authority.
4.CDA restructuring plan & new master plan of Islamabad approved by Govt for a better,
cleaner & greener Islamabad.
5. Rescue 1122 employees' emergency allowance approved after its 50% reduction since 2017. Rescue Service will be extended to all Tehsils of Punjab.
6. PIA started its flights to Kualalumpur after 8 months of suspension.
7. A royal couple visiting Pakistan after 13 years. Such a visit conveys soft image of Pakistan.
8. The Council of Islamic ideology approves 100 Fatwa in support of Polio.
9. Baluchistan collects record 11 Billion Sales Tax with an increase of 22%.
10. PM Poultry Farming Initiative launched in KP to help 40,000 poor families every year with an opportunity to develop a backyard poultry units.
NBC (Narrative Building Centre) Daily Report - 14 Oct.
1. 7000 Children enrolled in Islamabad under a compaign led by Federal Education Ministry.
2. Government approves proposal for Civil Service Reforms
3. First Balloting of Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme In Lodhran, 700 people awarded and 100 kept in waiting list
4. Punjab Government aims to deal shortage of 90% schools in a months time as per Student Teacher Ratio.
5. UAE Officials to visit Pakistan next month to sign an agreement with FBR on sharing details of Pakistani Property Owners in UAE.
6. BISP to introduce new Biometric Payment Solution for Beneficiaries to ensure Transparency
7. Japan includes Pakistan in the list of top 10 friendly countries & looking to assisting Pakistan in development activities.
8. KP Government approves Rs6.72 billion for the construction and maintenance of highways.
9. International money transfer company MoneyGram has launches a new bank deposit service allowing customers to send money to any bank account in Pakistan
10. Punjab Government announces "Artist Support Fund" for senior Artists with negligible income.
11. Pakistan & Turkey to sign an agreement on medical care. 12. Discovery of 7th-century temple in Swat.
NBC Economy - 13 Oct (Narrative Building Centre)
1-First Quarter FY Non-Tax Revenue collected PKR 406 Billion which means likely increase by end of year will be PKR 400 Billion.
2- Telecom sector Revenue likely to fetch Rs 338 Billion
3- SBP Profit likely to be at Rs 200 Billion
4- Selling of LNG Plants to earn Rs 300 Billion
5. No borrowing from SBP to artificially keep Pak Rs stable, yet Rupee is stable from last 3 months
6. $340 Million record inflow from Mutual Fund.
7.Half a Million new tax payers join tax net.
8. Number of FATF conditions met 20 out of 27, in comparison with previous governments who were able to meet only 6 conditions out of 27.
9. Bullish trend in stock market has entered 8th week.
10. CDA approves start of new sector E12.
NBC (National Narrative Building Centre) 12th Oct-Last 24 hours.
1. Pakistan Stock Exchange crosses 34000 points, gains 5500 points in last two months.
2. Government awards license to foreign firms for renewable energy projects.
3. FBR first Quarter (FQ) of FY-20 tax collection PKR 304 Billion..
4. FBR asks large retailers to link invoicing system with FBR by Dec 1st.
5. FBR strikes a deal with UAE government with exchanging details of Pakistani asset owners. Aqama abuse also being handled.
6. Global investors piling into Pakistan's local currency bonds with 342 Million dollar of Portfolio Investment.
7. Total Export Quantity increased by 12%, in 2019 YoY basis, Textile exports cross 13 Billion Dollar due to 26% increase in quantity.
8. Trade deficit shrinks by 35% to $5.72 billion
9. Imports fall by 20.5% exports up by 2.7% FQ FY
NBC (National Narrative Building Centre) – 11th Oct.
1. Pakistan Post launches National Internship Program with 35000 vacancies.
2. Taxtile industry shows 26% growth in quantitive term according to APTMA.
3. A complaint cell to be operational at Prime Minister Office with MNAs & MPAs listening to complains directly.
4. New tourism zones being formed in KP. 20 new tourist spots identified in KP.
5. KP govt announce 50% rebate in electricity charges to Industry.
6. Iraqi government to issue visas to Pakistani citizens for Arbaeen.
7. Remittance in Sept 2019 increase by 17.5% compared to Sept 2018.
8. Industrial Sectors profit year ending 30 Jun 2019.
Banking: Rs 147 Billion.
Cement: Rs 31 Billion.
Auto: Rs 121 Billion.
Oil&Gas: Rs 221 Billion.
Fertiliser: Rs 68 Billion.
Power: Rs 27 Billion.
9. 579 Pakistanis freed in Saudi Arabia.
10. FBR launches Tax Asaan app for easy tax filing.
11. PIA completes overhauling of Boeing 777 indigenously.
12. CDA removes 579 illegal structures at Bari Imam Isbd.
13. Construction of underpass at PWD on Islamabad Expressway approved.
NBC (National Narrative Building Centre) – 10th Oct.
1. China has offered full support to Pakistan on Kashmir.
2. Economic Stabilisation efforts bearing fruits. Current Account deficit almost reduced by 50%. Exports increased. Non borrowed Foreign exchange begins to grow.
3.ADB lending for development projects in Pakistan has been doubled as a result of economic reforms in Pakistan.
4. Three new state of the art Container scanning terminals inaugurated to handle increasing volume of cargo at ports.
5. Pak-China ML-1 main line Railway track project finalised & will be completed in 4 years. Fast trains will start after completion of ML-1.
6. Three world bodies will monitor 10 Billion trees project of Pakistan on the initiative of Govt of Pakistan to ensure transparency.
7. Regulation on Housing Societies in Islamabad are being revised for ease of business.
8. Pakistan & Turkey have agreed to set up a centre of excellence in tourism & hospitality.
9. PM to embark on reconciliation visit to Iran & Saudi Arabia soon in efforts to bring Muslim Ummah close.
10. Govt of Punjab set to employee disabled persons for vacant 8,079 vacancies .
11. Azerbaijan will sign up long term LNG supply agreement with Pakistan.
12. Sehat Insaf Card Programme launched in Jehlum & Chakwal Districts.
13. Entertainment Park project inaugurated by the CM Punjab in Chakwal District.26 Billion development projects for Chakwal approved.
14. Pakistan Post announces Debit Card for Pensioners to help old citizens for easy access to cash without suffering in long queue & bureaucratic hurdles. This will also eliminate ghost pensioners.
NBC (National Narrative Building Centre) - 9 Oct.
1. NHA Accountability recovers 13.2 Million.
2. NHA recovers 200 million in Okara Bypass project.
3. NHA recovers 242 Million from Bisma/Punjgore project.
4. NHA recovers 69 million from DG Khan Indus Highway.
5. NHA recovers 122 million from Muzaffarabad Dual carriageway project.
6. Establishment of CPEC Authority Ordnance issued by President. Tax relief ordnance to Gwadar Port also issued.
7. Pak-China Friendship Hospital to be constructed at a cost of 100 million dollars
8. A 300 megawatt coal powered plant being set up in Gwadar.
9. A plant to treat hard water for human consumption being established.
10. Naya Pakistan housing scheme first balloting on 12th Oct.
11. Mobile diabetes clinics launched by KP government with free insulin.
- Ban lifted on the appointment of employees on vacant posts.
- Traffic Licensing fee decreased, fines increased
- Punjab Border Police & Bloch Levis Amendments approved
- Approval of Rawalpindi University of Technology Bill approved.
NBC (National Narrative Building Centre) - 8 Oct.
1. Karachi to Lahore ML1 Railway track talks will restart in China.
2. 7000 MW Bunji Hydropower project talks starts at China.
3. PM launches Langar Scheme for the poorest under Ehsas program.
4. Qasim Khan Suri returns to Parliament after getting justice from Supreme Court.
5. FBR issues 1,34000 tax notices to rich non filers.
6. 4.5 Million women new voters registered in country.
7. PM approves CDA restructuring plan. Development plan of new Blue area discussed.
8. Radio Frequency number plates according to International standards will be introduced in Islamabad.
9. Review petition against Reko Diq case being filed at ICSID.
10. WASA will be made an autonomous body in Punjab.